Internship Art Expert
Internship in the cataloging of painting department, furniture and decorative arts, with the aim of developing a career as a Senior Specialist in the future.
- Collaborate with the senior experts of the art department in the identification and cataloging of art works.
- Collaborate and participate in the different processes during the preparation of the Auctions catalog
- Assist with the various art departments in the selection of works and catalog production.
- Assist in the daily operational management and administration of customer inquiries, database updates, telephone and mail communications
- Collaborate in the preparation of reports, in the administration of art archives, and national and international correspondence.
- Collaborate with the logistics department in the organization and planning of the different assemblies with works of art, exhibitions, auctions
- Attend and participate in the auctions in those functions that could participate, customer inquiries, bidding department, and finance
- Maintain always a high level of customer service, respect and discretion
- Participate in ad-hoc functions in other areas of the organization where it may be required by always acting according to Ansorena's internal standards.
- Students of 3 and 4 of University studies in Art History with excellent academic background.
- Knowledge and experience in Art
- English or French spoken and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team in a dynamic and multifunctional environment.
- Excellent ability to organize and respect temporary objectives quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Proactive personality, with self-motivation and with a great capacity for learning
Experts in luxury retail and jewelry with the responsibility of managing and developing jewelry sales.
People with great knowledge of luxury retail, with proven track record in achieving objectives and with excellent organizational capabilities.
Qualification and competences
- Experience with proven success in the luxury sector company.
- Impeccable personal presentation, organizational capacity.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic multicultural environment around art
- Flexible to contribute to the development of art and jewelry auctions.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship.
- Proactive and enthusiastic personality
- High knowledge of gemology.
- University Degree
- High knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High level of English or French spoken and written
- Flexible to work in a dynamic environment with extended hours.