What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser to be stored in the user's terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet ... these files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by personalizing your content. Cookies "play" a very important role, by improving the experience of using the web.
How are "cookies" used?
When browsing through this web portal, the user is accepting that "cookies" can be installed on their terminal and that they allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web
- The latest searches performed on the web services and personalization data of these services
- Information of the surveys in which the user has participated
What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer and, more specifically, Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google that allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. You can find more information about it and disable the use of these cookies https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
How to manage "cookies" in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or eliminate the "cookies" installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their terminal:
- Version 5: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
- Version 6: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
- Version 7 y 8 : http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Version 9 : http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
Adaptation of cookies
The consent of the use of the cookies of these companies is linked to browsing this site.
We appreciate that you consent to the acceptance of cookies, this helps us obtain more accurate data that allows us to improve the content.
Do we update our cookies policy?